In case you are passionate about logistics and share same values with us, you should join us.
Please send your application to:
We are always looking for professional employees in sales, operations and support roles as well as clerical/administrative staff.
Sales Executive (Air&Sea/ Landfreight)
Opened positions: Bucharest and Constanta
What’s being offered:
– the chance to join a young, enthusiast, highly professional skilled, pro-active and performing team;
– each and every known working tool to ensure the highest rate of success in achieving the position’s deeds and goals;
– one of the highest standards working environment;
– company’s straight and sound development policy and vision which is based on integrity, professionalism, respect for law, business partners and employees, meanwhile sustaining personal initiative;
– flexibility in adapting to achieve performance;
– safe and secure working place;
– attractive remuneration package, incentives based on performance and other benefits.
Which are the main job’s deeds:
– to promote, offer and sell to potential customers the services rendered by Seal Express Logistics (sea freight, air freight, road freight, rail freight, barging, project cargo, chartering & bunkering, warehousing, custom brokerage, cargo insurance etc.);
– to maintain, develop and improve company’s portfolio of business partners, customers and suppliers as well as range of services;
– to conduct marketing studies;
– to contribute in improving company’s financial results;
– to maintain and improve company’s well-deserved reputation gained so far.
All other particular deeds details available in the job’s description sheet, to be put at candidates’ disposal, in a higher subsequent recruiting step.
Desired Skills and Experience
What’s being targeted:
– preferable a young but definitely enthusiast, pro-active, open-minded, success oriented, team adaptable and also team building able person that wishes to build a one of a kind career in the shipping industry.
Which are the main requirements:
– previous expertise in the field of shipping industry (compulsory);
– knowledge and ability in using English language, both writing and speaking, medium level, at least;
– socializing abilities and high persuasion skills.