Our long-term partnerships with numerous carriers (CMA CGM, MSC, Maersk, Hapag Lloyd, NYK, APL, ANL, UASC, MOL, EMC, ZIM, Hyundai, YML etc,) and extensive global networks all over the world, plus unparalleled quality service has today made SEAL Express Logistics a premium international ocean freight forwarding service providers.
From single full container load shipments (FCL) to complete multimodal solutions, SEAL Express Logistics is at hand to meet all your ocean transportation needs.
SEAL Express Logistics offers a full range of sea freight services including the following:
- Shipment of cargo from/to Romania to/ from any location in the world;
- Cross bookings – shipment of cargo from/ to anywhere in the world;
- Global consolidations;
- Documentation management;
- DOOR DELIVERY for both import or export to/ from Romania;
- Inland transportation by truck or rail;
- Cargo transshipment from/to container to/ from other mean of transportation.
Break bulk cargo is non-containerized cargo, usually shipped as individual pieces because of its over dimensional size and weight (machinery, mining equipment, windmills, transformers, oil field equipment, ore, timber, grains, steel, yachts etc.). Break bulk shipments also can be refer for unitized – non containerized pallets, bundles, bags, barrels, unpacked vehicles, boats and other commodities.
SEAL Express Logistics is offering various related break bulk services including: tracking the cargoes and follow their readiness at port, loading supervising and port captain service, call optimization for quick turnaround, after sailing reporting for easy discharging at destination.